Friday, February 12, 2010

Work...finally

I returned to work on Monday and boy did I have some work to catch up on. Really not much has changed since I left and things aren't in any better shape. I got quite a bit of stuff taken care of and managed to avoid a nice work stop a few times. Dodged a few bullets too. Overall work wasn't too bad. I did get bored a few times, but that was many because I didn't feel like finding something to do. My leg is making it okay, although it is rather sore most days. I went to the gym on Monday and Tuesday and felt much better afterwards, just always hacked because the gym sucks so much. Did I mention the doc took off my brace Friday? Yeah, that was real nice. Still have to stretch it daily (which i have been slacking on) and strength train. Both are tough to get motivation to do, but I must.

Supposed to work today, but Camden got doused with snow. Most people there didn't know what to think. I left work and headed to Little Rock; I'm sure Camden is still recovering from the inch of snow they got. =)

I am almost set on the Orlando trip with V. We're going to be there for 6 nights and have 5 days of theme parks to hit. Should be a fast paced, busy trip, but I am pumped. Probably finalize the hotel and tickets Monday. A week isn't much time to hit the parks like we would want, but I think it may be the last big trip (and the biggest) we have for some time.

Speaking of time, no word from Fayetteville yet. I sent in my TA application a few weeks ago and I am sure letters are still floating in. If things work out, I have 191 days until I start on my PhD. Three classes away from finishing my masters. Woohoo!

Zombieland anyone?

1 comment:

Michael- said...

I must say, fantastic blog!

I’ll cut to the chase, I’m am anthropologist and I'm currently doing a little study on the blogging subculture. Your perspective is of great of interest to me, so if you don’t mind dropping in on the blog and answering 5 questions, I’d be more that grateful.

http://conflictions5.blogspot.com

If for nothing else, swing by the blog just to take a look...

Cheers~

m-

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.