Sunday, May 09, 2010

Gradutated

So I walked across the stage again today at the University of Arkansas. I did the same thing two years ago, minus two days. I had a much larger sense of satisfaction last time, but this time was nice because I did it even though I didn't have to do so. I did get excited about being back in Fayetteville, as usual, and the campus was gorgeous today with the weather being perfect.

Dad and I drove to Faytown together and dropped off the Pearl on the way there. I am trying a new mechanic and hope he's as good as people say; his shop was a mess and I always hate leaving my car at places to be worked on. Oh well, I suppose he can't jack it up too bad. Speaking of cars, I foresee a change in the next couple of months. I just have to find the right one first...

I'm going to Nevada for training next week. I am really excited because the conference looks like a real winner. I hope it is as good as it looks, because it takes on some long hours. We'll see, I suppose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Blair! Saw you and could not resist saying hi. Things are going very well for me and my wife now. I make enough $ now that my wife does not work. Very, very busy @ work. I am learning PRO E and Solid Works. I might be going to Italy on business! My home email is: mctcs247@yahoo.com...... Drop me a line sometime. Thank you for being a friend.

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.