Saturday, May 22, 2010

What if?

I had a dream a few night ago and some one told me to wait for them. That dream has rattled me to my core and forced me to question all sorts of stuff.

Sitting in high school graduation is always a sombering experience. I can't help but ask myself if I am in life where I want to be. I've lived my whole life knowing good and evil and working on a relationship with Christ to see that almost all the things I can do involve being unethical at some point. Where to now? I was always told I could be whatever I wanted to be and do what I wanted to do. But now I ask if I even know what I want to do. I'm clueless anymore.

I'm trying my best to be the best boyfriend ever but constantly find shortcomings. I don't give it 100% like I should. I need a renewing passion in life, relationships and Christ. V finds those faults yet I can't see them. I have to be better at everything. I'm slipping...

I have so much but so little to say. I just can't find a way to say it.

6 comments:

Livingsword said...

Hi Blair,

What do you mean by “working on a relationship with Christ”?

I’m a follower of Jesus and I see Him as the One that transforms my life…I simply welcome the change He grows n my life…

Anonymous said...

Blair, hang in there. Everyone goes through a rough patch. I'm slowly coming out of mine. Life can't always be rainbows and butterflies. Usually in those times the best part of life is starring you in the face, you just have to see it. Go find it, go and figure out what makes you truly happy.

Anonymous said...

THE BEST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO SOMEONE IS TO TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST. If thats what you are up to, keep movin' you are on the right track. just avoid wordly distractions and you will find that lovely life and joy. JACQUI

jacquistylewithjacqui.blogspot.com said...

hi Blair,
i already said something which for you keep pursuing yr god given dreams and never fail to seek and love CHRIST.
Having Christ is the ultimate in life.

James Bayard said...

interesting musings. I hope you can find the direction in your life that you need soon. As an alternative to the other commenters here, I will give you the perspective of someone who does not have a relationship with Christ. I am an out and out atheist from the 'Land Down Under' and my life has had its share of ups and downs. In July 2008 my mother passed away suddenly following an accident and it hit me extremely hard. The trials of life come and go and it is important to see them for what they are. They are not caused by your failings in the eyes of a god. Things simply happen sometimes. In order to move forward we have to see them for what they, face reality and find ways to change them or ourselves. Reality is fantastic when you give it a chance. I would not begrudge your turning to Jesus, but I would ask you to turn to your family and friends first. They love you and, as an added bonus, you can be certain that they're real ;)

jacquistylewithjacqui.blogspot.com said...

hi James,
i understand how you feel about yr mothers death and other mishaps in yr life but we cant ask GOD why. No human is free from mishaps as long as you are breathing.

Burying yr situation in anger, bitterness and other emotional upsets worsens yr condition. Embracing CHRIST helps you get over yr pains and frustrations. I am glad you like to be real and accepting CHRIST is the most real thing you can do and CHRIST himself is more real than we are. Try him and see.Our family members love us and we love them too but am yet to see any human being decides to die in place of another like CHRIST did for me and you as well as Blair........

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.