Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday

It's been a little bit since I posted but I thought I'd get a quick summary of how things have been lately. My parents came to the game on Saturday and brought a grill and tons of food. I invited 15 or so people and we just chilled out, ate and swapped ring tones. We then rode to the game in the back of Adam's truck and got dropped off just a mere 30 minutes before gate time. Got good seats and I sat next to Cory, Vanessa and this other guy named Adam I know. It was fun. We sucked and the game was super boring for the most part. We won, of course but Troy made us look like a high school team. Texas won too, although they struggled a bit with Arkansas State. I suppose it's the first week jitters.
FEP is going good. I enjoy meeting with my freshmen and most of them enjoy meeting with me. I did have one leave this week to go home and I really liked him. I'm sad to see him go, but I suppose everything happens for a reason. We met for coffee yesterday morning before he headed out. This weekend a few of the freshmen are coming over to Joe's to watch the Italian Grand Prix, that should be fun times. I hope there's enough room for everyone. We'll see.
Classes are good, but tough. I have lots of homework and reading, but I enjoy them all so it's good. I still have enough time to get in time for a Bible study with Vanessa once a week and that's been a real blessing. Other than that, I don't have a whole lot of free time. I do occasionally play some Xbox, but that's normally when I'm caught up or ahead, which isn't normal at all.
I plan on going camping this weekend with the guys. We're going up to Joe's neck of the woods, so that should be interesting. Thinking about taking my car and rolling a little rubber off of the tires. There's some amazing curves. That's it for me. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.