Saturday, February 09, 2008

Need for Speed

So it was wonderful today. The sun was shining and it was nice and warm. I worked on my car for about 2 hours and got a lot of stuff taken care of. Two things I didn't take care of were my remote entry and my seat belt, both are crappy. I suppose I will work on those again later. The reason I had so much time was because my sociology class was canceled due to the flu; everyone has it. Instead we have to watch some hour and a half long video. Should be exciting.

This semester isn't too bad. I should not have said throughout my years that I would take an essay over a test, because now I have at least three big essays to write. I say essays, but one is 5 pages, one is 10 and one is somewhere between 20 and 30. I love honors. I also love German. That class was my easiest last semester and it's my hardest this semester. My how the tables have turned. While I'm on the whole class thing, I should mention that we have a spot in Dr Roe's lab now to build and test our rocket motor. It's a nice place and will keep us warm. My honors research is coming along slowly, and by slowly I mean not at all. I can't quit nail down my thesis, but I need to do that soon. Perhaps this weekend it will happen, perhaps.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.