Friday, August 08, 2008

The house...

So I signed my life away today and now I'm in my own house. Not a rental, not an apartment, this is my house. It's really cool, but at the same time it's a big investment. I am hoping Camden will eventually pick it up and I can sell this place for what I paid for it...or more. There's a lot of work to be done, but I'm pumped about getting my hands dirty and making it a home. I got a lot of my stuff moved in, but I'll be moving in for a while.

Today I'm in Little Rock helping Vanessa move in. She's got a nice little apartment, but the people that live around her are shady. She got some really nice new furniture and her room mate has a pretty nice tv. Now that she's moved in, we're heading to the IMAX to see the Dark Knight again. I'm really pumped about that, almost as much as I was about seeing Vanessa...but not quite.

That's really all I've got right now. I worked yesterday and I'm tired.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.