Monday, November 16, 2009

Woohoo

I'm not going to lie; I pretty much despise life right now. I am working a ton at a job I don't enjoy all that much in a town that now ranks in the top five worst towns I have ever been to. I'm sorry for all the negativity, but I am working my butt off at work and all I keep getting is more trouble. If it's not a rule violation, it is someone wanting me to do something that someone else jacked up. If it isn't something that someone else jacked up, it was something I did wrong because I didn't read the minds of everyone involved.

I gave a speech today for my team at work and had information given to me an hour before I got up there. Luckily I did improv speeches in high school and took a communications class at my Div 1, state-run University...with dorms, three cafeterias, a football team AND an actual town that supports it.

I have lived a pretty blessed life and I am still blessed daily with a job, a roof over my head and the money to do things. Right now, however, I just really need a hug.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

{{hug}} Sorry I'm a couple months too late, but perhaps a hug was in order today?!

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.