Monday, December 07, 2009

Day 1

Well today I decided something: I am going to cut down on my sodas and cut them out. I am giving myself today and tomorrow to make the soda bottle I have go as far as possible. What could motivate me, you ask? Well I have surgery this Friday and I would like to be able to go through with it without the risk of high blood pressure. Plus now when I drink sodas my throat gets all sore and stuff. I plan on continuing to drink my coffee but I will probably dwindle that down once my creamer runs out.

Oh yes, I didn't mention my surgery. I am getting my knee worked on again this Friday. This surgery is to repair the PCL and some other break. I am not sure on the details and have yet to reach my doctor...frustrating. I figure I will be down for about a week and probably recuperating for about three weeks. I will miss one and a half weeks of work, which is fine because I am exhausted from work. I worked all weekend, which was crazy. By Sunday I was beat and didn't get much accomplished. So is the working life...

The Christmas party was good this year. The food was nice, but the music was funk, which I am not a big dancer of. I hung out with a good IE friend of mine and a good LSS guy. I enjoyed their company, as well as their wives. I really enjoy hanging out with Gee, my IE friend. He's in his 30s and has two kids and he is a super nice guy. My table was really like the nice people table. Down at the end was this couple that invites me to hang with their young singles group all the time, then Gee and his wife and my LSS friend.

Did I mention I worked this past weekend? Everyday at 5am I was driving into the parking lot.

Classes are almost over. I will try to take my third test this Thursday and then my final next week. This semester has been tough with all the work I have been doing. I am putting in around 60hr average a week, so thank goodness I am only in one class. However, I am disciplined and I have been watching the class videos, which takes some serious time. oh well, I'm three classes away from a masters degree (which I may never get). =(

Now for the real meat: the love life. I am still mad crazy over V and she still is as feisty as ever. I surprised her two weeks ago and showed up on a Sunday night, only to run my mouth and ruin the whole moment. I didn't learn and I turned around and did it again last night. It's not an excuse but I had a long, hard weekend and I guess I just wanted to pick a fight. Now we're not talking until her finals are over, if she'll even talk to me then. The fight last night was because I wanted to spend more time with her over Christmas vacation. She already committed to a lot of time, but me being the selfish guy I am, I wanted more. Now I get a lot of time to myself. =( Oh well, I am going to try to take this time to reflect upon myself and my relationship with V. I love her, but sometimes I am selfish and I need to get over that and grow up. It's a hard lesson to learn, but hopefully I will get it before I lose her.

Time for class!!! Have a great evening and if I don't see you again, have a wonderful morning, noon and night tomorrow.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.