Saturday, December 08, 2007

Holey moley

I'm going to Houston! Hp finally called and I'm heading down there for an interview on the 17th. I suppose I will fly down to Houston on the 16th and then interview all day the 17th and fly home the 18th, I hope at least. I've been told by an inside source that one of my interviewers is tough and I need to brush up on my general engineering stuff. Woohoo.

Tomorrow is the A-prop final. I'm excited about getting it done. Once it's over, though, there is only TSAD left and that's not a test I'm looking forward to getting ready for or taking. I only need a B on it to get my grade, so here's to only missing 20 points or less.

Finals throw me off. I can't believe today is Friday. I'm less than a week away from my last semester here. I'm a bit apprehensive, honestly. I've got to make some big decisions about work and Vanessa. I love the girl bunches, so I'm sticking it out. I will fly up to see her every weekend if that's what it takes. She'll have breaks and such, so she can come see me some too. Come see me in my kickin apartment. It'll be small, but sparkling clean and filled with all sorts of cool stuff. I'm pumped. In case you can't tell, if they offer, I'm taking the HP job in Houston. Being back so close to my birthplace is reason enough, but factor in the job description and you get the perfect package.

Played basketball tonight. I was so out of it. I had in my contacts, which doesn't happen often and so my eyes were crazy sore. Jeff Fort played with us and I thought that was super cool. He's quite the baller. I played two full court games and man it was tough. I got better as I broke in, but I still couldn't hit jack and was too out of it to go 100%. It was cool seeing everyone, though.

Okay well I think this is all that's going down in my life. I'm out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. I'm pretty sure we all sucked it up last night. Except Jeff of course.

K

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.