Sunday, December 16, 2007

HP...here I come

well I'm sitting here in Houston watching "Bruce Almighty" and anticipating what questions I will be asked tomorrow. I'm actually kinda scared about it; a lady I know from HP said the guy is a tough interviewer and asks some tech questions. I know a lot but under pressure like an interview...I don't know. Houston's cool though. I drove around for about an hour today and found some cool little hang outs. I ate at Arby's and had some cotton candy ice cream from TCBY. Oh man, it's been forever since I had cotton candy ice cream. Soooooo good. This part of town is so nice. It's away from the main area and there are some amazing houses.

Hanging out at the house has been fun. Cory and I played some extreme Halo 3 and I've been playing Xbox and cooking tons and just relaxing. I cleaned the house a few times; I mopped and bleached the tub and sinks and organized some of the kitchen. It's been raining and snowing, so I'll probably mop again when I get back. Plus Michael's coming over to winterize the house, so I want it to be a little cleaner.

Christmas is soooo close. I don't really know what I'm getting. I have a long list of possibilities, but nothing I'm sure of. Well I know I'm getting some CDs and a sleeping bag and a jacket and...not sure what else. Speaking of things to come: I'm PUMPED about boarding. Joe and I are going to tear up the slopes. Hopefully those RFCs don't own me too much. I am excited about Vanessa learning to board too. I think I'll be able to help her some.

Well this movie's almost over and I think it's time to start winding down and maybe review some standard ME stuff. I am looking forward to flying again tomorrow. I love flying, especially since I know all about the engines propelling the plane and I love hanging out in airports. It's like Christmas eve, everytime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What part of Htown are you in?? Cause if it's North west part that's where I'm from! yay. and it is pretty nice. I miss it. Hope you do well on your interview!

K

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.