Monday, December 24, 2007

It's cold outside

So Christmas has been awesome! All but one of my gifts was EXACTLY what I wanted. That one black sheep will soon be sheared and all will be perfect. I have barely been home lately. After coming back from Houston I open presents with V and got some super sweet stuff. Then on Tuesday I came home and relaxed until Thursday, at which time we went to Little Rock for Christmas and then back home for a Halo III tourney. Cory and I owned some major tail and had a decent time. On Friday we drove to Dallas and relaxed there too. I got some really useful stuff: shampoo, soap, toothpaste and some tooth brushes too. I also got some money, which is always nice. I even got money to buy Vanessa some Christmas presents. Amazing! Speaking of Vanessa, I hit three different stores to get a CD for her and never lost my nerve. It was great; I felt like I really earned this one for her.

So we opened presents at my house last night and like I mentioned earlier, it was great. I got a super sweet DVD recorder, so now I can keep all my F1 races on DVD instead of those old boxes with that film stuff in them. I got good clothes and a bunch more useful stuff.

Now I'm in West Memphis. My grandpa is in the hospital with a lot of problems: collapsed lung, kidney failure, and his blood pressure is low. He's in good spirits, though, and that makes me happy. It's sad to see his body going since his mind is still so sharp. He's in a nice VA hospital in Memphis, so they're taking good care of him. Tomorrow evening we'll head home and I'll be there for a day and then we've got a hotel room for a few days in Hot Springs. I'll be swimming, working out and watching Chelsea dunk on some girls in Summitt Arena. Good times, as long as the 360 hooks up to the Embassy Suites' tv.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.