Friday, January 04, 2008

Snowboarding here I come

Man I am so pumped about hitting the slopes only 2.5 days from now. I'm not great, by all means, but I am improving in leaps and bounds. On the last day of last year, I was having some serious fun. Tomorrow morning it'll be Joe, Vanessa, Miranda and myself embarking on the greatest journey of our lives. It's going to be kickin'. It won't be as awesome as last year, but it's not every year you hit a snowstorm in new year's eve.
Speaking of New Year's eve, this one was great. we went to church and had a party in the new multipurpose building. We played basketball, scrabble, boggle and trivial pursuit. Then we all watched a movie. Vanessa came in and Christin did too and so both the Shelton boys were happy. My cousin, Jaime, from Reno was there too and I got to see my five year old cousin that I've never met before. He was smart and a handful, but really fun to hang out with.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.