Thursday, March 20, 2008

PCB

So this place is amazing. We have two king beds, two bunk beds, two rooms and two full size bathroom. The kitchen is as big as my living room and kitchen added together. It rained some yesterday and was windy like crazy. The lifeguards were running around telling people to get out of the water. Today it's nice, but taking a little bit to warm up, plus we're waiting on Drew S and a few others to show up.
On Tuesday, Joe and I went into the surf and tried snorkeling. It was intense! We were getting battered by the waves and ended up about half a mile down the beach. I nearly lost my flippers, but I pulled an awesome dive move and grabbed it. Ryan and I dug out some nice wind blockers and it was pretty amazing sitting in the sun. Later that night we hit up a nice restaurant and then hit the club. The guy didn't think my ID was legit, so he questioned me for like 5 minutes. Finally the line piled up and he let us in, no cover. So my total bill for the night was $20, including drinks and food. I also found a 2G SD card. It had some nice pictures on it, but nothing too special.
Last night we just watched movies and chilled. Tonight we'll hit it hard and spend the leftover money on whatever we fill like. Club LaVela, here we come!!! All you can eat crab legs, here I come.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.