Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nahville baby!!



This has been a fun trip. First, my cousins are crazy. One is really drab natured and the other acts a little younger. They both crack me up. Second, my uncle is losing his hearing and he's so funny about stuff. My cousin said we would get some Krystals to go and my uncle asked where we would take them. Crazy little things like that. My younger cousin and I just got done taking pictures in her Civil War Confederate gear. She's a huge history buff and loves the Confederate stuff. Cool beans. Confederate pride is everywhere and it is amazing. Finally some people who stand up for their heritage instead of worrying about being politically correct...or something.

Nashville isn't too bad a town. It's very southern, but modern too. There's a lot of automotive stuff here; we saw the Nissan North America building and one of my distant cousins works in the factory for them. I am going to Bridgestone to interview and quite a few people work there too.

But yeah my relatives have treated me like royalty. They took me to Fazoli's on Friday night, cooked me breakfast on Saturday, took me to an awesome Mexican place for dinner and then to Coldstone for a late snack. Today we had pizza and Krystal's for dinner. They like pop-tarts too! It's awesome. I asked for a drink while they were out and they bought me a case. Their house is super sweet too. I am staying in a room that some famous musicians slept in. The guy who lived here before was a record producer. I forget who they said had slept in here. It's like an apartment here in the basement. I have a full kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living room. Too sweet. The house next to this one was up for sale for 4.5 million dollars. US dollars.

Anywho, tomorrow I interview at 1pm at who knows where and then fly out at 430. I go from here to Dallas (WOOHOO) to Tulsa (not so woohoo). Then I drive home after forking over 3 dollars for tolls. This has been a fun trip and I have met a lot of cool people who might just be able to get me the hook up someday. We'll see.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.