Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's a turtle...it's a turtle

This weekend was pretty well amazing. I watched two movies this week: enchanted and Shoot em up. I stayed on campus Friday until 5 or so and then I played Smash Brother Melee on Wii against some friends and then played Cranium until 1 or 2. To end it all, I had the word cocktail dress. I started with dress, which looked more like me dropping my pants and then went to cocktail. I tried to do a cocktail drink, but they couldn't figure that out so I heard Josh say "I'd just split it up." So I did and it was crazy the words I got from my team. Anywho, one of the freshmen I teach came and he was cool to hang with. Yesterday I was at the student center most of the day helping the freshmen around and eating crawfish. My family came up for a bit and then left before I could do my devotional. Oh well. Last night after devo we wanted to do something a bit different and so we rented a game from HAstings. Finding that sucker was an adventure. We ended up settling for some Resident Evil knockoff, that turned out to be decent, at best. Today I mostly studied for a test and worked on some papers. Tomorrow will be much of the same.

Job update: I have two offers. One of which is really appealing and the other is okay. I am expecting/hoping for two more. I am almost certain one of them will come and it's in Irving. The other is with Lockheed in Camden. I am hoping for that one. I have some potential with Honda in Ohio, but we've gotta get things moving on that one. Not sure about living in Ohio. We'll see. It's Honda, so that'll be cool.

I've got to hit it. The past couple of days haven't been grueling, but they've been used heavily to get some stuff done. I watched some formula one on Saturday for a German write up, so that's the kind of stuff I have been busy with. So is the life of a senior mechanical engineer with honors. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything is working out for you. I am sure where ever you end up you'll be blessing someone with your enthusiasm and hard working nature. I am also sure that you will show Christ in all you do. Good luck and don't let the small things get you down.

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.