Tuesday, March 25, 2008

You might not get up, but you'll be awake

Quick update and then I'm out. Spring break was the most amazing thing ever! It was cheap, slow and full of lots of reading and having a great time other ways. Some highlights:
My ID is a fake?
I can't talk at all?
Dude, where's the car?
We're eating where?
Some interesting questions that came up this trip. Besides Joe's Garmin basically taking us into nowhereville, it was straightup awesome. The condo was massive, the clubs were kickin and the food was excellent. Plus I beat my budget by over forty dollars.

I have an interview with Raytheon on Thursday, Bridgestone-Firestone in Nashville, TN on Monday and an interview with Lockheed on Tuesday. I have an offer of employment from FlightSafety in Tulsa and hopefully an interview with Boeing in the near future. Life is going fast, so I'm am struggling to make good decisions and hold on for dear life. Not sure if the mission trip is going to happen, we'll see and pray.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.