Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Goodbye and goodnight, Fayetteville

This weekend I went to Fayetteville with some friends from work and we had such a good time. We had a cookout on Friday here in Camden and then left to head to my parents' house. WE traded my car for the truck and trailer and then headed to Faytown. There we ate at Jose's and then went to Brewsky's. It was so funny to see my friend Chuck order a $17 bottle of beer and then proceed to take an hour to drink it all. On Saturday we packed the trailer and cleaned the house. It didn't take long to clean, since V and I cleaned it so well earlier this summer. For lunch, we met up with Miranda and ate at Hugo's. It was sooooo good. I slowly ate my burgers and then we went to the Prominade in Rogers. The temperature was a million degrees, but it's so cool walking around that place. I bought some clothes and browsed at Borders for about an hour. Two of the people with me left and went on back to Little Rock to spend the night. Chuck and Cory and I went back to the house to chill and shower. For dinner, we met at Kobe's to eat with Brad and Libby. It was AMAZING! The best sushi I ever ate in my whole life!
Saturday night we hung out at another house and played Call of Duty. Sunday I went to see the church at Mount Comfort and I was so glad. The singing was amazing and it was great to see everyone. We all got together and ate at the Wet Pig and had some super good bbq. All in all, this was a wonderful weekend. Gas prices weren't too bad compared to how they have been, which was good since I only got 10mpg! Sunday night we got back real late and I'm still catching up with my sleep. It's been a decent work week so far and stuff is really picking up. I am working on a couple of good projects, so that makes things go better. We are behind schedule so we'll probably be working Friday and maybe even *gasp* Saturday. It's just a maybe at this point.

The House: Getting a loan is proving to be lots of fun. I'm filling out more paperwork that I've ever filled out in my life. I'm probably going to end up borrowing from my parents and once the house comes through I will transfer everything over. It's all gravy, but a bit nerve-wracking. I'm ready to get inside and start buying some house stuff (ie. '360, big tv, furniture). Woohoo, let's get this sucker rollin.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.