Tuesday, April 24, 2007

it's gotta be a quickie

Well I've got this new awesome F1 book I am positively stuck on right now, so I'm going to keep this short. I'm in a F1 stage right now. I've recorded and watched two Grand Prix so far and can't wait until the next one. This book is about building the perfect race car and it has gotten me dreaming about building one of my own.
Internships are still up in the air. I have a guy working on one for me in Oxford at the MiniCooper plant. It would be amazing, but I'm not sure how likely it is to come through. I've got an interview with Marvin windows and doors in Ripley, Tennessee on Thursday. I'm going to spend the night at V's and meet her dad, pray for me, and then leave early to head to my interview. Should be lots of fun; I'll drive 12 hours round trip for less than a three hour interview. It is a job and it looks sorta, kinda interesting.
MED final test and heat final test are coming up. I need to knock both out of the water, but especially the heat one. If I do really well, I can skip the final and, maybe, pull out an A or maybe just a B. It's going to one of those decisions I will have to make eventually. MED's final is required, so I need this test to help me fix that early 47 I got. A 98 on the last test should help me though.
Things have been quiet lately. Everyone's buckling down for finals and projects and such. I miss smart conversations, about intelligent topics in a mature fashion. (that just popped into my head.)
Today was a good day; lab was canceled and I spent all day doing homework and listening to the storm and chilling at V's apartment. Good day all around. I even managed some laundry! I know, I know, I shouldn't wait for 3 weeks to do it. :) Oh well. Lucky I do it at all.

Oh yeah one final remark. I don't want to be bragging or anything, but I was the RBI for the only two points in our game Sunday. I batted almost 1.000 this season. I think I ended up around .900. Not bad, considering I suck at batting. Good season, next will be better. Time for sleep and reading. Tomorrow I head to Ripley, Tennessee or Cord, Arkansas, whichever appeals to me more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cord is the middle of nowhere. You should feel right at home. :) hehe.

K

Anonymous said...

You mean you're not worrying about the Landscape final yet...I'm Shocked. Just for the record I like Cord and that area feels like home and has great water. What's the worse that could happen with V's Dad he could shoot you or potentially make your life a living hell- S

Anonymous said...

you prolly didn't read down at the bottom where I said that the basketball goal isn't what it was about. That wasn't even it at all. I can buy a new goal. The goal itself is not the issue.

K

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.