Friday, April 06, 2007

LARC 1003...WOOOHOOOO

So I've got a LARC 1003 test tomorrow. Should be some fun stuff. I studied some, and I feel like I'm ready for it. I always have this problem of studying too much for easy tests and not enough for hard test. Maybe I just don't study correctly.

Practice sucked today. Why is it that the players that don't need practice as much, show up and the ones that need it don't show up? I can't understand it. Make time! It's not as hard as you can imagine, you just have to be smart about it. But whatever. I did pretty good, but I rolled my ankle again and that hurt like a mo-fo. It'll heal, eventually. I just need to quit signing up for stuff until it's all better.

So it snowed today! It was over 80 a few days ago and it snowed tonight. It's been crazy cold and I am utterly confused about the weather from day to day.

I believe that's it for me. I did a bit of grad school researching today and it looks like I better get my GPA in gear or I could seriously be suffering. Well that's something to worry about later, I suppose.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.