Monday, April 02, 2007

See ugly people can be successful

Congrats to the Gators. Way to represent the SEC.

This week's going to be nice. I have tests in my two easy classes and finished testing in all my hard classes last week. The only thing is that I'll be getting those tests back. I did decent on my HT test, but I have no clue about the MED test. I need that one, hardcore. HT can be salvaged as a B, but MED, I don't know...

Still no news on an internship. I'm a little worried, but I know some companies will be missing out hardcore if they don't hire me on. I'm not the smartest in the world, but I work like nobody's business.

Okay well I've got to take care of some non-class stuff.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.