Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm a stud...muffin

So softball tonight was fun. I tweaked both ankles, but I'm cool with a body that is falling apart. Eventually I will sit around and do nothing for a few days and heal 100%. I played okay. I let a fly ball get out of reach, even though it was a foul and then one line drive flew by me, which kinda sucked, but oh well. I did bat a perfect 1.000 but I still should've done a bit better. I suppose there is next game. I get so nervous before athletic events and then get in the zone when play starts. It's funny but I always go through that same cycle. I got so nervous before football games, I thought I was going to die, but as soon as I strapped up and stepped on the field it was game time.

I think I'm ready for the heat test. I've been studying since Saturday, so I think I've got it down pretty well. I kept up fairly well with the homework and the stuff isn't too bad. Pray I can keep my composure and concentrate on the task at hand. MED, on the other hand, is going to be a tough one. I really need a good score on that test. I did the homework a little differently this round, and I think I got the processes and concepts down now. Tomorrow will be dedicated to machine element design...all day. It's going to be good stuff, can't wait. Then relax for a short time and hit astro project, comm project and study for that super hard comm test. YES! I love having my week planned out so well. I have a feeling I'll be smudging the time to make sure I get a little more to spend with some other homework. hehehe, that one is for the Gregson readers.

Yeah, it's hot. Yeah I'm sweating. Yeah, I'm a bit aggravated, but I've finished two books in the past week and I'm stinking happy about that.

Oh yeah and I don't have a job for the summer yet, so pray for that to work itself out. Maybe I might end up going on another mission trip. Can the money be raised in time? Can I find a place to call my own? I bet with a certain thing called God on my side, everything is possible.

Smile at a stranger, wave at a friend and tell someone good morning. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blair, you're so cool. I love reading your blog. Keep typing what your heart feels and keep that wonderful positive attitude. You're in my prayers...always.

megan said...

Hey I'm glad you had a great time at the beach! It was freakin cold here... but now it is much warmer so I'm having a great time...actually playing base/softball too =) i will be praying for you with all your work and i hope you get the heat turned down in your room soon!

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.