Monday, March 26, 2007

Back again

Well it's back to the books for me now. I studied most of yesterday evening for heat and soon I'll plunge into the real challenging stuff for MED. I had a bit of humor hit me as I submitted a request to do a research project for astro and totally misspelled the project name. Dr. Roe simply replied "that'll work, just be sure to spell it right." hehehe.
So I'm going to vent for a second, because I know if you don't want to hear it you can read on. It's over 80 degrees in my room right now. I'm not sure I ever really went to sleep last night. Oh wait, yeah I did because I dreamed about dragons, Germany?, and some other random things. But anyways, I slept like poop. I hope it's cooler tonight. Man oh man. It was nice to be in a bed again though. fun times!
Pray for me this week. I've got two really important tests coming up. Heat's not that important, but with only three tests I need to do well. MED, on the other hand, is going to have to help me get out of a rut I've dug for myself. I've got a softball game tomorrow night and have to watch a movie with my small group tonight. It's going to be a busy week. I suppose the best way to get used to the water is to just jump in, so I'm doing that hardcore.
On a lighter note, Orange beach was awesome! It was a bit windy and kinda cooler, but we had so much fun. I slept like I've never slept before, every night. Our condo was super nice and we ate really well. We had sweet n sour chicken, hamburgers, pizza, mac n cheese, and then all sorts of seafood at this little hole in the wall restaurant. I tried oysters on the half shell. Not too bad actually, but nothing I'd eat over and over. A bit like eating thick snot, or so I guess.
It's off to class for me. One review class, one new material class and one waste of time class. Looks like a great day brewing. Hope yours goes well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you seriously sleep that well on that dinky couch bed??

K

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.