Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It's so windy and I love it!!!

Spring Break! Woo it is great. I'm having a wonderful week, although my skim boarding skills are lame and it's rather chilly in the water. Today was cool, Vanessa and I were the only ones not severely burned and so that was kinda nice. We didn't spend as much time on the beach, after I nearly tore off my big toe, I quit skimming for the day. I'm not near being done though.
After we left the beach, we went to eat at some steak joint. It sucked...mine did at least. We then went to the movies and saw "300". Not too shabby a movie. Although it wasn't exactly accurate, I liked it quite a bit. First movie I've seen that I might actually buy. Maybe not though.
A friend of mine is getting married sometime soon. We were friends and then she went to one school and I went to another and I wonder so often how different would things be if I would've gone to school with her. She was really great and I'm not sure if anyone can come close to her, but I guess that's why I date people, so find new great girls. Every one of them is a little different in their attributes as a great girl, I just kinda wonder how things would be different if I would've gone to school with her. No friends like I have now, but a whole new set instead. Maybe more opportunities since the other school was bigger. I don't know, I think about her a lot since I'm out skim boarding and such and it's spring break. Last time I was on the beach for spring break, I'm pretty sure I was with her.
Tomorrow's looking promising. Almost everyone is going to Mobile, so it'll be much calmer and quieter and I can get some reading done. Yeah right, but I'll tell myself that. Anywho I'm tired and need to get to that reading. Tomorrow's Wednesday. Two more nights here...ugh.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.