Thursday, March 08, 2007

I miss Austin

I miss the flat land where you can see a storm coming from miles away and smell it much sooner. I miss my old house in Chico with the burrs in the yard and the "grasshopper" oil wells. I miss walking to the store in Tomsk and looking for hott cars in Frankfurt with Chris. I miss the clubs in Chihuahua City and I miss riding in the irrigation canals in Delicious with Alfredo. I miss waking up and sitting out by the pool ALL day, by myself. I miss going crabbing with Krystal and Brittany and playing air hockey with Krystal and Danielle. I miss chasing girls with my little brother and I miss hurting Saturday mornings. Man I miss that one a lot. I'm in a reflective mood. I've had a good life. If I were to die today, I would leave behind a ton of awesome people and I would die with an amazing mind full of amazing places and random strangers. I hope as long as I live, I don't forget the things I've done up until now. Especially football, I miss it and my other fellow "pie eaters" so much.

I love people. I sat in the Union today and just watched people (and studied). There are just so many different kinds out there. You've got those who you can tell are watching out for one person and those who don't even care what happens to themselves. People who care what others think and those who don't, but are careful not too offend and then those who don't care one bit who likes them. My favorite person to watch is this girl in the cafeteria. She puts on this show like she doesn't care what ppl think; her hair is stupid and messy and she never dresses up, but she does it because she's cute and she knows ppl do care. Annoys me: girls who think they're hott stuff. Stay away from those! They're bad news.

I'd like McD's baked pies more if they had icing. Otherwise, they're kinda bland. Thanks for the food, btw. It's the fastest way to my heart. ;)

I've got an astro test tomorrow and right now engineering classes are killing me. Go figure right?

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.