Thursday, March 08, 2007

My friends

I think I will write ppl my thoughts about them. I'm not going to list everyone, just those that pop up in my head.

Kara: You're awesome for your unorthodox ways. You love thrift store clothes and aren't ashamed to show that. Always laughing, but you've got so much more to you than just kicks and giggles. I like it. Keep it up. Don't be afraid to take a chance. But I understand

Jordan: Awesome room mate. You're always bringing me stuff I forget and never asking anything of me. You're a tight-wad, but that's okay it keeps me in check. Don't ask for attention and you'll get it.

Jason: I don't know what to say about you and since you never read this, I won't.

Joe: I doubt you read this either, but keep being a nerd. You're about the coolest nerd I know and it's really funny to hear you ramble about the crazy stuff you do. Lose the mom jokes, seriously.

Steven: You're crazy. Mainly I say crazy to mean dorky. I like it, it reminds me of me alot of times and the things I'd never say because I want to keep my cool points. It's you, though, and you're not afraid of losing those points, which makes you cooler. Keep on, keeping on friend.

Libby: Learn to spell. Man it drives me nuts. You've got a long ways to get really ready for college, but I can't wait to hang out with you some more and your whiny voice. Thanks for going with me to the bunny slopes, that meant a lot.

Vanessa: You never read this either, but thanks for waiting. Thank you a million times over. That about says it all.

Megan: I read your blog sometimes, but I doubt if you ever read this. Hope traveling the world makes you happy. I hope you find what you're looking for.

I think that about sums up all the ppl who might wander onto this site. If your name isn't on here, well then maybe you should post comments more often. Or don't. be that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blair: You're so funny when you think you are the biggest stud ever. I know you don't really think that you are and that's what makes it funny. You're very loyal and dependable. You listen to my problems and my crazy ramblings and I to yours. You're not afraid to be retarded and I love that. You're my big bro and I'm glad you've found happiness in that crazy brunette we both know.

Anonymous said...

Dork, yeah that's probably a good description. You know what I call not caring about that. Freedom

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.