Wednesday, March 07, 2007

It's a beautiful day!

Man it is so nice today. It's warm, which means my room is sweltering, but I love it. Although I have a big test this Friday, among tons of other things to do, I think I am going to throw some football around. It's just too nice to be inside all day.

I've been swimming like crazy here lately. I bought a three pack of goggles yesterday for Steven, Jordan and myself and we ended up switching twice to find the right pair for each of us. I started with some super cool clear ones and ended up with some pretty cool blue ones. Swimming is really doing its part for toning and I can see the difference and feel the difference after I swim. I can't wait for spring break! It's less than 2 weeks away and I can already see myself laying out and skimming all day long.

That's really all I've got today. It's such a beautiful day, I hate to spend it inside typing away. I read your blog, are you reading mine?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you that you are one of my best friends and I love you. :) Hope you had a wonderful day.

K

Anonymous said...

So much for throwing around the football.
SR

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.