Tuesday, March 13, 2007

when it gets warm outside...

It's so warm in my room right now, I want to scream. I hate the dormitory.
So I watched Reno 911 and Borat within three days of each other and I feel a little smarter for doing so. I am glad there are people out there to make us average joes look so smart. Both were really funny, but the crudity was a bit much at times. I have to admit I was crying due to the hard laughter I experienced during Borat. I can see many lines being quoted from the crew over the next couple of days.
Speaking of couple of days, it's almost spring break! I'm pumped about everything. I've basically given up on organizing anymore, I'll let everyone else do that. As long as I don't end up paying for stuff I shouldn't pay for, I don't care. If people want to drink, let em. If they bother me or annoy me while drinking, I'll kill em. What do I care? hehehe, not really but maybe I'll bury them with bread crumbs sprinkled around their head so sea gulls attack their face. That'd be super funny.
I'm such a baby sometimes. I love time with my girl and when I don't get as much as I like, I get sorta pouty. She's got a ton of tests and stuff, and although I think she studies too much and gets too stressed out about them, I do need to give her room to study as she pleases. I just really want to hang out. Poopy.
This week is already moving quickly. I can't wait to get home and see my long, lost family and work on my car and then go see my grandpa. Fun times to be had indeed. I might get my hair cut and I will probably run around in my undies some. WOOOHOOO!
I think that's it for today. I have quite a bit of things to do before the break, hopefully I can get them all done and even more. Did I mention spring break is only 4 full days away. The beach is 5.5 days away! I'm pumped.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous, you are going to have to enjoy the beach for me too!

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.