Sunday, April 15, 2007

Now for the random ponderings...

WARNING! I'm not in a good mood right now, so the following might be hateful, stupid, ugly or just plain rude, but I'm typing it. You don't have to read any further, but if you choose to do so, do it at your own risk. I am not responsible for nonsense, gibberish or otherwise retarded logic.

PArking and transit is just a business. Honestly, do they care?! I was driving around on campus tonight and every single Gregson, Yocum, and Humphrey's spot was taken. As a matter of fact, every handicapped, metered and unmarked place was taken as well. Where are the nazis tonight? Oh, that's right, they're watching to make sure no crazy drunk Greeks go drive around. I suppose to keep one law from being broken, we'll place most all others on standby. But drinking and driving is so dangerous and what's a parking place? Along those lines, I'll go rob a bank. It's not going to hurt anyone, but those Greeks driving drunk will. Kudos to you fair, just and nice parking and transit officials.

Next in line, the Razorbacks for Christ. I don't know where to go here. We spend time and money on going as far away as possible, yet we let countless people slip out from our reaches. I haven't been to devo in two, three, four weeks and yet not one person has asked where I've been. Does anyone know what's up with Jolie? What about Aspen? Anyone talk to Brandon about why he quit coming to devo? How about Jonathan Edwards? I hope so. I keep trying to get in touch with Jolie, but no luck. Aspen is good. I hear, from Kara, Jonathan is done with that stage of his life. Hm...okay. I'm done with you guys for right now. Maybe it's just me, maybe it's just you, regardless I am done. Oh and for the record, no one is perfect. NO ONE!

GOOD PART STARTS HERE ---> We finally got the deed done on the rental house. It's going to be super sweet next year. I am ready to move in now. Get this whole parking, heat/ac, meal plan stuff done and over. It's going to be nice. I'm looking forward to all new problems, house fights, cool formal parties and having a room with a tv where I can watch all the car/football/whatever I want. It's going to be nice living with Steve and Jordan. I think things are going to go good, although we might have some disagreements from time to time and I am ready for that.

The past two days have been utterly amazing! I went to Jose's yesterday and had some great Mexican with a super lovely, charming, intelligent girl. Today I worked at the battered women's shelter sorting clothes and wore this nice lingerie piece almost all day and then my joys were shattered by some girls informing me it was a button crotch. Hehehe, it still brought out my eyes really well. Steven had on this crazy little skirt. It was blue and see through and looked so out of place on such a huge guy. Jordan got a "redheads are more fun" tight shirt and Kara went all Tex-mex on us. Good times, good times. I then went with my family to eat at Colton's. Awesome ribs, amazing rolls and some good peanuts. Great day! Tomorrow we're cleaning campus up at 2:30, which kinda stinks cause I want to chill with my parents more, but oh well. Obligations are obligations. It'll be fun, I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't let the RFC's bring you down. They aren't what really matters and have no effect over your personal relationship with God. Being a part of them doesn't constitute you as a Christian and I believe you know that. So if you want to go to devo and hang out with people, do it. If you aren't feeling it so much, then don't. I've decided that I'll go when I want or have time and that's fine with me. I'm pretty much done with worrying about all that crap. I'm done with it.

As with Parking and Transit...there's really nothing you can do about it. Getting upset about it is really only wasted energy. You could be putting that energy you use being angry at them to good use somewhere else.

That nightie was HILARIOUS! I had the best time with our project and I'm glad you had fun.

Oh yeah, I'm glad things are better now...I believe you know what I mean. I'm working on it. ;) yay!

K

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.