Sunday, July 01, 2007

What a weekend!!!

Vanessa is back, I got paid and this is a four day week. Things don't get much better. I picked up V at the airport Friday and I didn't expect it, but my heart was fluttering. It was like Christmas or something. She looked like she had been traveling for a while, but I didn't care one little bit. She had on a huge smile and my face hurt from smiling so big. She got her bags, told people good bye and we headed to the house. After she got cleaned up and I changed into some more comfortable clothes we went to a Mexican restaurant to eat. We split the fajitas and they were oh so good. She picked Mexican, as she didn't get any for three weeks while in SA. We then went to Hastings and got "The Painted Veil", "Deja Vu", and "Apocalypto". All three turned out pretty good. She showed me all her pictures, which sadly was only half of the ones she originally took (sorry V). She's much more of a landscape and natural beauty picture taker than I am, I would've take lots of pictures of cars and structures and people, but oh well. I liked them and I actually transferred most of them to my computer.

Saturday we ran to McD's and Wendy's for lunch. We then went back and watched "the painted veil". I then poked and prodded Vanessa to start getting ready for our big night. I made reservations at James at the Mill. After she got ready, I was knocked dead on my feet. She had on this white dress and was set to kill. As we ate, she banged her fork on the plate and drew lots of attention, and then she caused me to throw my bread "stick" on the floor. We both ordered things that we didn't know what they were and they both tasted great. Then came dessert. I ordered banana break with ice cream, pecans, and caramel syrup. V got a chocolate covered ice cream chunk. It was good too, and had some coffee sauce on it. All in all, the dinner was great. It wasn't cheap, but I suppose that is what you pay for good custom cooked food. Plus seeing her look that good was well worth every penny.

That's pretty much the highlights of my weekend. Lots of sitting on the love sack and movie watching. Oh yeah and Raikkonen won this weekend! And guess who just got a nice new Ferrari shirt to wear to show my support? V got it for me and it's made of the same super soft, stretchy cotton that my FIFA shirt is made of. So nice on my skin...hehehe. But yeah, it's great being able to pick up the phone and call her whenever I want. Real nice.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.