Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Loma Linda Drift

Disclaimer: If you are a Jasper County law officer, the following is not true. It is a figment of my creative imagination. Seriously, I drive a front wheel drive car, it's not possible to drift.

Yeah so I officially roasted the big curve outside here. I did it yesterday and some old guy shook his finger at me and then I did it today, but a little less awesome. I whipped it around and the tail got out from behind me a little bit, just enough to know it was out of line. A moving truck was coming, so I had to cut it short, but man it was a rush. I don't plan on doing it often, mainly because of the possibly legal percussions and due to the rapid heartbeat I experience. I've just been in a let's race mood lately. My clutch stuck some today and kinda scared me, but I think it's okay. Let's pray it is.

Work's been picking up. We've got some serious problems with a few processes and so myself and another engineer are isolating the problem and I think we have it by the horns. I'm still doing lots of drawings and my back hurts from sitting at the desk most of the day, but it's cool. I put in 10 hours yesterday and today, so the overtime money should be good. heheh.

Heard from V Sunday and wish we could've talked longer. I figure I might hear from her two more times before she gets back, boo. I'm dealing pretty well, though. I have been keeping myself busy browsing the web and I just starting reading the Bourne Supremacy. It's a slow read, but good so far.

I had something I wanted to post on here, but I've forgotten. Maybe it'll come back to me and I can post. Oh well. Have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of solder....That's all I do. I'm freakin sick of it! hehe.

I'm glad you are doing well. Call me sometime.

K

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.