Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Almost there

Man today is my last day of classes for a whole 5 days! I'm so pumped about not going to dumb ol MDC or electronics. I'm not so pumped about all the studying and homework I'll be doing over the break. It's really not that much, but it's enough to cringe slightly at the thought of it. More than anything I'm pumped about seeing Megan AND going to the LSU game with her. It's going to be a great game with a wonderful girl.

It's funny how much more you're into someone after a fight and makeup session. Once again, I instigated it with my "snide little remarks" as Megan so affectionately calls them. It started this morning with me calling for our morning prayer and her not being able to talk for 10 minutes or so because she had to take care of some stuff. When she called 15 minutes later I was a little upset. It caused me to miss breakfast, which I hardly ever get to eat. I guess more than that, I felt she was putting me on the back burner. I know she was busy doing stuff for Operation Nehemiah, but I felt like I wasn't as important. I know, I've got a bit of a self-esteem problem, but I've never seen it this bad. I don't know what it is. I feel confident about everything but keeping her. I guess I feel like I really lucked out with her and that luck's bound to run out. I dunno honestly. I do know I can't wait to go home and sleep on my too short leather stick-to-your-back couch and sleep late and take a bath and work on my car and see my family and maybe even sit in the hot tub. Now that sounds GOOD! Oh and let's not forget Megan. I CAN NOT wait to see her. I bet she's more beautiful than I remember. Have a great break and don't work too hard. Life's too unexpected to be stressed all the time. <---that may be why I'm struggling with a C in two classes eh?

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.