Tuesday, November 14, 2006

slipping into oblivion

I'm upset right now. I'm not sure exactly what set me off, but I'm not happy. I guess it started with waking up being a little warm. The heat's on in my room and the window doesn't help me cool much. Next I decided to print some stuff off for my history class. So I send two (2) copies of each thing and, guess what, one of each shows up. How lucky am I? I click to print, twiddle my thumbs, count to a million and still no papers. I head off to class without my printouts. I take a quiz I studied for since last week and I'm pretty sure it ate my lunch. I don't f care which party who belonged to in 1953. I DON'T CARE! It will not help me AT ALL! So then I come up to the room, still no papers. I email resnet for the third time, tell them to give up and tell them how the printer should be scrapped. Then I head to lunch. It's Brough, so nothing good to eat. I settle for a burger, and an ice cream sandwich. I guess I should be happy I have something to eat right? Well no! I pay 7.25 for this CRAP! I'm not a poor kid in cambodia. Anywho I have lab now and I don't want to be late, so I suppose I should go and rupture some cans, and whatnot. I am so mad right now about this day. There's RFC devo tonight, but I'm not sure I want to go. I'll spare you from all my reasons.

SO things took a turn for the better. I just got out of lab, only 1.5 hours later. That's nice and I had a decent time in there. It's my last lab and that makes me SUPER happy. NExt week is Thanksgiving break for a whole (hold your breath) 3 days. That's right, for three days the University of Arkansas is going to let us unlock our shackles and relax. Too bad the professors don't do the same. I've got at least 2 tests the next week. Anywho I do get to see my girlfriend, which is going to be quite nice. But I won't even get started on that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Calm it down, bro. It's ok. "Don't worry. Be happy." Seriously...listen to that song...it always cheers me up. ;)

Kara

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I always have that problem too of having a lot of friends but still somehow you feel soooo lonely....I don't know what to do about it....

Kara

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.