Sunday, November 19, 2006

Rolling...or not?

Well Starksville was beautiful. The campus of MSU was really pretty and flat. The day couldn't have been more perfect. It was warm with enough of a breeze to keep things cool. We left around 12:15am from campus here on Saturday morning. I sat through one movie before I crashed out for the trip. Our driver was crazy, he kept slipping up and hitting the horn and he was bad about drifting over onto the bumps on the side of the road and causing the bus to shake. I got a few hours of sleep and it was nice. When we arrived at MSU we ate some breakfast and walked around campus. Like I said, it was a pretty campus, regardless of the construction. It reminded me alot of A&M, mainly because it was flat with not alot of trees and a lot of open places. Ah...A&M, the one that got away. Well I'll save that story for another day I suppose.

The game went well too, except we played like crap. MSU held us for a while and honestly they shut our offense down. Our first two TDs came from a kickoff return and an interception. Anywho the stadium sucked. I went to the bathroom and essentially the urinal was a ditch near the wall of the bathroom. It was crazy dumb. So after the game we had 45 minutes to load the busses again.

On the way back, I sat behind Vanessa and Ryan again. We voted to stop in about 3 hours to eat. Well our vote was vetoed by ASG and we stopped in about 1.5 hours toe at at Taco Bell or McDs. 30 minutes after we left there the second bus broke down. Its waterpump went out and we stopped at a gas station to wait on a new bus. 3.5 hours later the other bus arrived and we left, at 12am. From there we blew into Faytown and made it here by 6am or so. I staggered to the room, showered, email Megan and went to bed. I woke up around 1:30 and only then because I wanted to eat lunch on Brough. Yum yum.

I'm tired. I'm tired of schoolwork on weekends, I'm tired of trying to figure out about ski trip, I'm tired of my girlfriend being away, I'm tired of tests after breaks. I am TIRED.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.