Thursday, November 30, 2006

An opening?

It's sleeting/snowing/raining here and it's less than 30 degrees. That could mean no school tomorrow! I might have a break! I already had one test canceled and that means I get all weekend to study for it. Sadly it was the one I was better prepared for. Now I'm stuck with just MDC and an electronics quiz. The quiz won't be bad, but the MDC...I don't even know. I've been looking over stuff for the past couple of hours and need a break. It's going to knock my socks off. I hope I can pull off a C at this point, but I'm secretly hoping for a B.

Well a new situation with the girl down in NO. It appears her ex-bf decided to come down and take some pictures and chill for a bit. Yay for me. It just doesn't seem right for someone to still want to chill with their ex. It's over, that stage of life is done with. Why keep whatever it was going? I mean I talk from time to time to some of my exs but normally it's just "hi how are you doing?". Great. I don't go out of my way to see any of them, I've thought about it a few times, but I don't go through with it. It's not that it's awkward or full of resentment or anything, it's just that the relationship ended for a reason and therefore the level of friendship has fallen. The longer I'm away from an ex, the less I want to go see her. The friendship decreased. I guess if one of my exs lived close I might stay closer, but none of them do. Plus two of them are married, one is engaged and one is in another relationship. I know I how I feel about exs and don't really want to start anything with her boyfriend, mainly cause I'd hate to waste the effort on a lost cause. I don't understand that about Meg's ex, why doesn't he respect me enough to get gone and stay gone? I know she's told him I don't like him hanging around, so I almost feel insulted by his lingering, chilling with her parents, etc. But maybe he knows what she wants more than I do. Maybe he knows that his friendship with her is important and I've not gotten that yet. I don't know, but it doesn't seem right. If that's what she wants though...

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.