Monday, December 04, 2006

trembling...

I'm scared. I won't lie. I took a test this morning I thought I was ready for and bombed it. Now I'm getting ready for a test that I can't study for. It's impossible. I worked homework, looked over lectures, notes, examples. I need to do great on both tests to save myself a lot of pain later. It's sad but at this point I'll take a C in MDC, but a B in fluids is unacceptable. I need a massive curve on that mug to get an A, but I think Dr. Davis is a good one to put in power for that. I hope I'm right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment. It was very nice and made me feel better about things. :)

Kara

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.