Saturday, December 30, 2006

Leaving...in a trailblazer

I'm packed and ready to roll to good ol' Greeley. I'm pumped about this year, although it's a smaller group. We're going hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park the 2nd and that'll be a blast. I've got my massive coat ready, three sets of gloves and some thermals fabricated for the depths of outer space cold. Yeah, I'm ready. Looks like the trip there will be tons of fun. It's been blizzarding in Kansas and Colorado all during the Christmas break. Should be fun trekking through that jazz.

Mena with Kara was pretty fun. We found two nice little coffee joints. One was really cozy and the other not so much, but it had wi-fi. too bad I couldn't merge the two. We also found a nice little park, but due to my hands being filled with "fissures" I couldn't play much. Sad, I know. It was rainy too. We ate at McDs and also Pizza hut. McDs was filled with old people and Pizza Hut was filled with Mena's finest citizens-the rednecks. It was fun though and I look forward to hitting those shops again sometime. Speaking of those shops, I got a nice coffee drink with NO coffee. It was amazing. Really sweet and caramelly. Yum!

Well that's really all I got. It's nice to be back in Faytown with the wireless internet and restauraunts and sushi. I ate too much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Babe,
Let me just say I'm sorry and I miss you very much. My mom gave me a cook book for Christmas, so I will be cooking for you and Jordan this semester. Give me a list of foods you guys hate so I know what to not attempt. Peace!
Sarah

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.