Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I just got done hanging out with a great girl friend of mine for the past 4 hours. I'll be honest I thought it was going to be a bit weird, bc we don't hang out much, but it turned out to be pretty good. I got alot of weight off my shoulders with her, because she tells me things too and I know we have alot of trust from knowing the other person could black mail us. hehe. It was good times and I did a little outpouring of things in my life and honestly just flow of conscientiousness. Good stuff that spell checker.

So I'm officially finished with my fall semester of Junior year. It's nice to know I'm almost to the time of another big change. I'll be leaving my great friends here and watching as we all grow up in our own ways and directions. I'll make all new friends at work or graduate school or where ever. It's exciting, scary and amazing! I hope to make it back to the greatest country in the world-Texas. hehehe.

So anywho my final final was today. It was hard, but I feel pretty decent about it. The professor said he's be happy if the highest grade on it was an 80%. Crazy huh? I didn't think it was that hard, but who knows? Not I. I don't much right now, except
1)that I suck at guitar hero
2) caffeine is my archenemy and friend,
3)talking to people who listen and respond is great,
4)friends make life worth it all, close friends make it even better,
5)the world is too large for me to possible go everywhere I want to go, but too small for me not to try,
6) I should've worked harder in high school,
7) Sarah Clark's late night taco-bell runs rock my socks off, and
8) a great roommate like Jordan is a roommate that everyone wants but few people get.

Thanks for listening/reading. I appreciate your comments and suggestions. I have some postsecrets I made, but I feel like making them helps me more than posting them and I don't know how people would respond if they knew my inner thoughts on matters.

Have a wonderful Christmas break, Kara, Megan, Jordan, Sarah, and whoever else reads this that I don't know about. I hope that through my trials, failures and successes you learned something or grew a bit yourself. This is Paul Blair BB Bart Einstein Shelton signing off for a little while.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.