Sunday, December 10, 2006

Almost done!!!

Woooo! I am almost finished with this semester of torture. Geez, I've never struggled so much with classes totally unrelated to my major. I just got done studying for electronics for like four hours with Chris, Joe and Steven. Honestly I got more done with Chris in the 1.5 hours it was just us than the entire time with everyone else. That kid knows how to knock studying out. Geez...I'm totally ready for this mo-fo test. Bring it Dr Schaper, bring IT!

This weekend's been rather crazy. I don't know where to start, so I'll start with last night going to change Sarah's tire. I loaded Steven, Kara and Jordan all into my sexy, fast, little car and drove to toy-r-us. I changed her tire, got paid (woot) and left. Then, instead of going home, I drove to Kristin and Vanessa's house. I knocked and invited myself inside. We chatted and lo and behold Kara showed up! We chatted some more and Steven showed up and then short after Jordan showed up. So they were totally off guard, so it got awkward. I decided to leave and I really did. I got in my car and drove off. Later everyone called me and needed a ride for various "reasons" and I picked them up. We drove to Blockbuster, got "History of Violence" and left. We swang by V and K's and told them goodnight and came back here to watch it. Not a bad movie, but two awkward sex scenes, including some 69 and some stair sex. Weird.

Okay I'm tired of talking about my weekend. Had a nice little pow-wow with Megan today and basically decided I'm not ready to call it quits yet. I love the girl, just not always the girlfriend. Know what I'm saying? I wish I could just make things go better, but it's never that way. I wish I could get her to send that 30 second, pointless email to show she cares. Actually I don't really even want that, I just want to be able to understand how she shows she cares. I can't seem to catch on, however, and it makes things somewhat miserable at times. But then we're together
and it all falls into place. Is that normal? Is this normal? Well I guess I can't compare anything to this relationship with as many "not normal" things as we have.

"why you gotta go make things so complicated?" =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you seriously just quote Avril Lavigne? wow...

seriously. I want the weekend back. Boo on finals.

Kara

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.