Tuesday, May 29, 2007

perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...

Still waiting on word from Eaglepicher. I've basically decided I'm either working for them or working here at the house. I've been offered a job here as a utility man, and pay will be a set number on a check at the end of the summer. Food and housing will be provided and all that jazz. We'll see, though.

It's been fun at the house. I've lost 8 rockets and used almost all my engines up. It's been awesome though. One rocket landed right next to me and one shot off like a missile towards the house. It's so fun seeing everyone scramble. I launched two for the elementary kids and they really liked that. One kid said "hey you, thanks for launching those, that was really nice and cool." Yeah I never found those two either.

Vanessa leaves in two weeks and I'm super excited for her. I know the feeling of waiting to go to a whole new place. It's going to be a blast for her and I am super jealous. I'm probably going to Jackson Hole for the summer, so HA! There's cool stuff there like trees and moose and such. Oh yeah!

Keep praying for me and my church. They're dying. It's always the same old service every morning. It's like a bad song stuck on repeat. The youth group is the only light right now. They're really busy doing lock ins and such and I think the future of this church is in their hands. They just need to get more recognition for that. We'll see. Have a great day and be careful who you talk about, you never know if that person is related...hehehe.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.