Thursday, September 28, 2006

Almost there

Finally, a break! I finished up most of my homework for this week and I have, hopefully, no more tests or quizzes for a little bit. I was really stressed on Tuesday night, but now I'm floating. Meg's going to be here tomorrow and I'm sooooooo (^100) excited. I've missed her dearly and had thoughts from time to time of whether it's worth it, but I've decided it is worth it. She's more than I could ever expect to get on my own, which is why I thank God for her every chance I get. I could honestly go on about her for about a 805 words, but I'll spare you to the mushy details. I didn't talk to her on the phone today until midnight and I gotta tell you, I missed not talking to her before that. I watch Tokyo Drift, which we watched in theaters this summer, and thought about my car, in the shop, and her. She's such an amazing girl, that Megan.

Enough of that. This weekend's looking to be quite promising. Going camping with the RFCs for
Friday night, BBandBBQ on Saturday night and Megan's going to be around all weekend!!! It's funny that this keeps going back to her, but now that my car's MIA and work is down, she's numero uno in my book. We actually had our first date at bike, blues and bbq last year. I bought her some bbq and only had enough money left over to get myself a drink. I was so nervous and kept planning every touch: a gentle touch on the back through crowds, a bump here and there. You know I still do that from time to time, which is what amazes me about this relationship. I still compete for her, still get jittery when I meet up with her, still can't believe she's interested.

Football practice was today too. It was quite interesting with all 8 of us there. Most people had excuses, but a few did not and that's what really aggrivates me. Honestly with just the 8 of us, we couldnt get most of the things I'd like done. We always have fun though and I really respect those who make it to practice so regularly. I know how busy ppl get. Boy do I know.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.