Sunday, September 10, 2006

POSTSECRET
I just visited the postsecret site and it's kinda sad to see the secrets people have that they are afraid to tell. It makes me think about all the things I've wanted to tell people and how I've been afraid to tell them. Usually it's not something that would just crush anyone, but something the other person maybe suspects but doesn't straightup know. Anyways, just wanted to share that site with you guys and maybe you'll read something that makes you strong enough to tell some one something you've been afraid to say. Do it, even if it doesn't turn out like you'd like, you feel much better about it. Have a good week.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.