Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Yay Engineering!

Man today was a toughie. I got to sleep more because I didn't work, and I thought the day was going to go good. It started out nice. I met some nice twins in history and the class was actually interesting. So everything was good. Then I went to meet up with my lab group and got stuff ready for our report. That came along nicely and we turned it in on time. Lab itself was a bit pointless, but we still had some fun. Then I left lab and started homework due tomorrow. I started at 6 or so and I'm done now at 945. My eyes burn and my brain hurts. I miss my girlfriend and there's a possibility I don't see her this weekend as much as I'd like. I don't know what to think about that and personally I'm not going to think anymore about it. My thinking has been shot for the day. And it all started so good.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.