Thursday, September 07, 2006

late nights

Well I had planned on typing more tonight, but homework at 3 am takes longer than you would expect. So Megan's been gone for 3 days and I miss her dearly. I guess it's time for me to suck it up and deal, though.
On a lighter note, I finally got Drew's xbox today and that makes me VERY happy. I think when I have something to work for, I do better in class. Before, I really had nothing to do my homework for and it took me all day. Now I know the less I spend doing homework, the more time I get to race on Xbox. Anyways, since I'm at the desk I can't play much X so I need to work on homework. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend. My dad's coming in and I'm super excited to chill with him.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.