Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Experience?

So today is the career fair, thus launching my hunt for an internship for this summer. I've been looking at a few websites and so far both companies aren't showing much promise for anything. One company only has stuff open in Wichita, which is a desolate place and the other doesn't have anything open I'd be interested in. I went to a little talk this evening about resumes and searching for a career and it was really cool. I enjoyed it quite thoroughly. Anyways, today was kinda a nice break. I really didn't have anything extremely important to do besides getting my resume ready for tomorrow. I guess we'll see how that goes. I'm a bit worried since I have NO engineering experience and I'm not real skilled in anything either. Maybe just walking into a job isn't going to be so easy.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.