Thursday, February 22, 2007

Healing, but still needing some TLC

Man oh man, I miss clubbin'. Granted I've only been like 3 times ever, but I've been to enough club-like places to know what I'm missing. I think when my ankle heals up I might try el Dickson street and see what's happening. Speaking of ankle, it hurts more when I ice it than when I heat it. The doctor said the opposite would happen, but he was way wrong. It is healing, slowly, but nonetheless getting much better.

I'm done! I am caught up with everything in my classes that I can do. I am not caught up totally, because I pay people to teach me things and they don't, and I can't figure out the problems. I feel so good to be wrapped up for the week. It's been the busiest week I've ever experienced; I had something every night. From going to see Kara's dad in Rogers to Bible study to lame meetings of five people, I've done so much.

I can not get toned up and it's really frustrating me. I feel like a chunk when I take my shirt off and sit down, but whenever I stand up and stretch I look pretty good. I dunno how those guys do it, I've even been dropping my cal intake like wildfire. I guess I could do more, though. I think perhaps the two weeks before SB I might not eat much of anything. Maybe just breakfast and lunch and snack on apples. Yum.

This apartment search is some killer fun. I rode the buses and talked to some really nice people. AHHH I just slammed my knee into the desk drawer...ugh...pain... We found some place with three bedroom, three bath and super big and cheap. We'll be checking that out soon, and hopefully the houses that Jordan's bro lives in. Three bedroom, two bath and a two car GARAGE!!!! Woo, my baby might get a roof over her head finally!

Well I'm going to go browse some car sites and see if I can get a good heart rate going for a bit. I have LH-M interviews next week. Should be some fun times. Hope I can get loaded this summer and work on my baby some.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.