Monday, February 19, 2007

What!? I want to take the test today!

I had three tests today in my four classes and guess what? My LARC test got canceled due to the professor not showing up! I aced the Heat test, minus the 4th problem and I'm positive I knocked the comm test out.

So we watched this movie in Comm tonight about a mock prison some college professor put together at some university. It had to be canceled after 6 days because it got so bad. The guards basically broke the inmates down and the inmates started going crazy. This one guy started going crazy in less than 36 hours there. He was yelling and saying he didn't know what was going on and cussing and stuff. It was wild! Kinda makes me think about how people fill in roles in situations. I think about the 10 cow girl. I've told the story before, but basically this prince purchased this girl for like 3 cows and took her away to his castle. Well he came back to the town with the same girl and she looked a million times better. They asked who she was and he told her this was the girl who he bought for 3 cows. The townspeople replied that she should be sold for no less than 10 cows and how'd she do that. He replied that telling a girl how beautiful she is, causes her to actually become that beautiful. Okay I suck at telling stories, but I like it and it's right in my head. Makes me wish every girl and guy had some prince/princess to tell him/her how beautiful they were. The world would be so much better.

So I just got JT's new album and it ROCKS! It's so good for private dance parties. I love dancing, even with a gimp ankle. Speaking of ankle, everyone is making me go to the doctor. It's going to be a waste of time, seriously. It still hurts and it's swollen and bruised so I guess I should get it checked out. I've been using crutches all day and the ladies love em. Heheheh! My ankle does feel a little better, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a copy of JT's.

It was funny when you got caught in the backpack today at Brough...hehe.

K

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.