Monday, February 12, 2007

The University of Crap

I hate this University. I want some people from other Universities to message me and tell me if their school is as poopie as mine. I emailed the scholarship office 3 weeks ago and just now got a response and on top of that, he misspelled a ton of words. So I've been trying for weeks now to figure out if I can move off-campus, out of this crap hole, and yet I can't get any decent answers. It turns out if a university gives you money for all your hard work, they can dictate EXACTLY where you spend it. If I live on campus, I can get it applied to on campus living, but if I move off then forget it. If I would've moved off campus this semester I would've lost 500 to the school and had to fork over some for a meal plan. That's ridiculous! I have money going to nothing and yet I'll be forced to pay for something from this university. Gawd...

So for you people who tell me to stop whining because you don't have anything paid for, I'm sorry you have to read this stuff.

I've got to get some work done. I'll slay this monster when I have a little more time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kept telling you that you don't get any money if you live off campus with our scholarship. They reduce it by 4000 dollars.

K

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.