Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Uh oh...I am nerd

So I will first start with some rants and then get into the good stuff. I woke up early this morning to go fix some breakfast. Well to start off, my locks on the car were frozen, so I had to climb in through the hatch. It was funny though, minus my poopy ankle and all. Second I get to Harps, grab some grub and my battery is dead. Leave it up to the one cold day where I need to be somewhere in a hurry and my car is dead. I call up Joe and he saves me, again. Well I get to V's to make some breakfast and, although some minor setbacks in the gravy, it turns out alright. Not bad at all. UGH! LET'S FILL BOTTLES WITH COMPRESSED AIR AND BLOW THEM UP!!!
So I end up late for class, but she was really surprised at me showing up to cook some breakfast and, like I mentioned, it turned out good.

So Valentine's Day is now over. It was a good one this year, did alot and gave a lot and made some people smile. Chelsea loved her flowers and Patsie loved the teddy bear and candy I gave her. So good times.

Now for the good stuff. Okay if you think I'm pretty cool, it would probably be best to stop reading now....I love my astronautics class. It's such a cool thing to know how to get a ship from Earth to Pluto in a set amount of time. Then you've got Machine Element Design. That class is a ton of work, with stuff due almost every meeting and lots of work, but it's really neat. We're getting into stuff now that is mostly left up to us. I mean we have a rotating drive shaft at ## amount of revolutions that has to have a factor of safety of 2.1 and last at least 10^6 cycles. That's all the requirements we have, the rest is chosen by us. There's basically an infinite number of solutions. Yeah it's tough and yeah it's intensive, but man it's life! Finally something I can see applied to real life situations. Anywho, that's enough of that.

I talked to yet another friend today who is studying abroad. I think it would be nice to go elsewhere and study on someone else's tab, but I've decided I'd rather finish up here and then go overseas on my own time and someone else's money. I am going to get a great job when I leave here and I'll go travel then. I don't know why this is still an issue, I've made my decision. It keeps coming back up, though. Have a good Thursday.

Addendum: I once went on this trail in the woods. It started out beautiful, although there were lots of rocks and rivers to cross. As I got further along, I started seeing Pine trees. I don't like pine trees at all. The further I got, the more trees I saw. I abandoned that path and chose another one soon after. The new path was much prettier and had a lot less rivers to cross. As I kept walking, I noticed a pine tree. It was just one, but it scared me. Should I continue on and hope the tree is only one or quit now before it turns into a grove? My nature says continue on, but my legs waver.

I'm getting sick. Food doesn't taste anymore and I'm not hungry to eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ignore the pine tree...the one pine tree...gosh...you are so hard to please sometimes. How bout you climb up to the top of that pine tree and see how far you can see and how awesome you can feel and just how beautiful it is. Pine trees, although sappy and needley, make what they grow out of hearty and interesting. Would you rather their be no trees at all? Then you wouldn't have anything to climb or swing on...then you would just get bored.

Anyway. Thanks for the candy! I love it....mostly. Hoola hoops are overrated anyway. ;)

K

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.