Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I can't believe it's not butter..

I give up. I freaking give up! I took two tests last week that I knew I aced. They were tough, but I did really well. My answers made sense and worked out so good. Then I get them back. A 47 and a 69! The 69 is fixable, plus I should be able to get some points back, but 47 man! I can NOT believe it! The best I can get in there is a 91 now. THE BEST! I know I'll pull this out, but I can't believe it's happening again. I was ready for those. If you heard this from me last year, then you know it always seems to happen to me when I do "good" on a test. Ugh! I'm not worried, I'm not worried...

Bible study is such a blessing to me. It's basically just my friends and me discussing the wondrous words of the Almighty. It's nice to see people coming out and making comments and I wish everyone would be a little more outspoken. Sorry if I cut you off or make you feel like your comments are wrong, please keep them coming. I get on my soap boxes sometimes. :)

Lab II is not too bad. Dr. West is a really cool guy and we have a lot of fun in there just getting down and dirty and dangerous.

My ankle's not broken and I'm glad I went to the doctor today. He was a cool guy I've met before and we talked for a while about spring break and athletics and getting older. He cracked me up because I could barely talk because he wanted to so much. He was a bit of a hippy, I think and he kept telling me how no medicines would really heal me faster. But yeah, it could be up to six weeks before I'm anywhere near where I need to be. Fun stuff, I might try ball this week, we'll see. Otherwise I'll go to the pool and swim around in my speedo. YEAH!!!

C'mon spring break! I can not wait to skim board. I am going to tear it up and I'm ready to try some new moves I saw on TV. I have no skimmed in forever and I've got some catching up to do. Plus all the peeps going are going to be tons of fun. I can't wait to see Ryan's denim bikini and Steven with his shaved chest and Jordan running along in slow motion in his spee...uh...g'night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. that last line was funny.

K

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.