Saturday, February 10, 2007

Man I think I'm getting old

So ever since football in the snow, my knees have been shot. My left knee has this aching pain every time I straighten it and then bend it. My right knee is still a little messed up from flag football. Well last night I jumped up for a rebound and rolled my ankle 90 degrees. I landed on the outside of my ankle, hard. I heard it pop about four times and man it hurt. I think I blacked out for a like a half second and then I just crawled away. Man I felt like a pud. I was like, "yeah I'm fine, someone get me." I then hobbled over to the other court and just laid there. Man it hurt. I've rolled it pretty bad before, but man not this bad. It swelled to the size of a softball last night, but now it's a little smaller. The problem is that the knee with the ankle is shot too, so it's all uncomfortable. I don't want to go to the doctor, because all he'll do is tell me to stay off it and give me some noninflammatory pills. Ugh...I feel like a pansy, because I just want to lay around and be pampered. Freaking legs...at least I've got them, though eh?

Ball last night was fun, for the first game. We played on the open gyms this time, due to the hper's inability to think about athletics. The court we normally play on was being used for a 50's dance. A 50's DANCE!!! Oh man, I was mad, but I kept my cool. The guys we played over and over and over were pretty good, but I think we could've beat them. They really only had two players, but we never could get open. Those two guys stayed on Jordan and me, and so it basically shut me down. Jordan did better, but that was after I was out for the night. Ugh.

Man this week's going to be great. I've got a test on Thursday in MED, which I'm really worried about. I've got V-day on Wednesday, which is going to be super busy for me. I need to get out and get some people some stuff. It looks like my sis, little girlfriend Patsie and Jordan's sister all have gifts for me already. Man oh man. Fun stuff. Well I need to knock out some homework and some reading and maybe a little studying. I'll let you know how that goes.

Kara's gone home for the weekend. Booo. It guess it'll be just the guys this weekend. V's got tests to study for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's hard going home for the weekend and then wondering what all you guys are doing. It makes me feel bad like I'm not having fun at home...but I am. My niece is over and she's hilarious.

Last night was fun. I find it funny that V and I ended up just going to sleep in you and Jordan's beds. haha. I think you and Steven were the only ones who really watched the movie. :) ha.

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.